The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Amazing

This is one of the best movies I have have ever seen on Newgrounds. The graphics are great, and the sound effects and music are perfect. This really deserves to get noticed, as it is of a quality that surpasses most of the content on this site. Really good job.

A Winner Is You!!!!!! A Winner Is You!!!!!!

I liked it.

Random stuff like this is cool. Thank you for this little beast...

The Magical Adventure!!!! The Magical Adventure!!!!

Very short and very funny

I really like the length of this flash and it was very funny. I would really like to see more of you in the future. But what do the comments say?

Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2 Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2

Very cool

This game is nice and simple, but there is a huge frame rate drop. I go from about 15 fps to maybe 5 fps when I throw the guy, even when I am on the lowest setting. I have a 2.6Ghz processor, and I play most games on high quality. If you can fix this, then this game should turn out really fun.

KynetiK-27 responds:

im doing my best to fix the quality, expect an update soon.

No-Gravity No-Gravity

Good game, but bad controls

The graphics and music was great, but the controls were unresponsive and not accurate. The ship moved extremely slow, so if you could improve these things, then you would have a great game.

Virtua Jam Drummer Virtua Jam Drummer

Very Cool

I really liked this. It is an interesting experiment. You should probably include pre-recorded beats or something in the next installment. But the graphics were nice, and it was interesting. Good Work.

(::The Water::) (::The Water::)

Cool

The synths you used were nice and generally kept a consistent feel throughout the whole song. You should have toned down the drums a bit, though. Strong drums tend to overpower weaker synths, so you could have added a bit more reverb or just turned them down a bit. Great job, though.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Hey thanks a lot man. I am glad you enjoyed the song. =)

(::Sleep::) (::Sleep::)

zzz...

You did a really nice job with this. The beginning was very well done (I love the soft piano sound). Overall, the synths you used were non-intrusive and enhanced the song and created a very peaceful atmosphere. The song is a bit long, though. I am afraid that most people will not have the patience to listen to the whole thing because there is no melody to speak of and no real tempo either. Maybe you could have brought the piano back later in the song (maybe at the end?) Still, I think you did a great job.

Thanks for reviewing my song as well.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks, I Think that is the best loop I have created. (The First One) and I should have brought back the piano, but this was mainly an experemental song. I played everything using a midi typing keyboard and combined different synths and layers. This is the longest ambient song I have so if you want to listen to a better one, you should check out (::The Water::) THanks for the review!

[Kriz] - Revolution of dreams [Kriz] - Revolution of dreams

Nice

The piano makes the song sound very nice, so good job with that. Oh, and thanks for reviewing my song, too.

Kr1z responds:

woot thx! i also think the classic piano in this dancesong makes it really better :D
cya around here;