(::The Water::) (::The Water::)

Cool

The synths you used were nice and generally kept a consistent feel throughout the whole song. You should have toned down the drums a bit, though. Strong drums tend to overpower weaker synths, so you could have added a bit more reverb or just turned them down a bit. Great job, though.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Hey thanks a lot man. I am glad you enjoyed the song. =)

(::Sleep::) (::Sleep::)

zzz...

You did a really nice job with this. The beginning was very well done (I love the soft piano sound). Overall, the synths you used were non-intrusive and enhanced the song and created a very peaceful atmosphere. The song is a bit long, though. I am afraid that most people will not have the patience to listen to the whole thing because there is no melody to speak of and no real tempo either. Maybe you could have brought the piano back later in the song (maybe at the end?) Still, I think you did a great job.

Thanks for reviewing my song as well.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks, I Think that is the best loop I have created. (The First One) and I should have brought back the piano, but this was mainly an experemental song. I played everything using a midi typing keyboard and combined different synths and layers. This is the longest ambient song I have so if you want to listen to a better one, you should check out (::The Water::) THanks for the review!

[Kriz] - Revolution of dreams [Kriz] - Revolution of dreams

Nice

The piano makes the song sound very nice, so good job with that. Oh, and thanks for reviewing my song, too.

Kr1z responds:

woot thx! i also think the classic piano in this dancesong makes it really better :D
cya around here;

more songs are to come!

Hes a Pirate (V2) Hes a Pirate (V2)

Really nice

This a nice techno version of the song, and the audio clarity is great. Good job!

jessenz responds:

thanks, i expected it to be a good one considering the amount of time it took

Memoria Memoria

Neat

This song is cool. The beat is nice, but you should pump up the instruments more next time(they are hard to hear). Maybe spend more time making a catchy melody. It would be nice background music, though.Anyway, good job. Feel free to check out my stuff!

Far From Reality Far From Reality

O.k.

I am not amazed ny this. It is merely okay, but it sounds like a lot of the other stuff on this site. The biggest problem is that there is no hook to the song, and the drums drown out everything else in the song. It would be ok for background music, but that is about it. Keep making stuff, though.
If you can, please check out my stuff. (I love feedback)

Factory floor Factory floor

Very cool

The bass line is very nice, and it sounds nice to listen to. It is a good idea to submit once a day, but make sure you don't recycle the same stuff over and over for a week. I liked how a lot of the instruments panned from side to side(very cool). Nice job! Please feel free to check out my stuff!!

Sandwhich-lord responds:

thanks and will do!

Mario - Underground Lvl Mario - Underground Lvl

Cool

I thought that this was a pretty good song. The melody sounds flawless, and it is well put together. You should probably pump up the bass drum to give it more of a groove, but overall, very nice. Please feel free to check out my stuff!

GO53 GO53

cool

Cool mario mix thing... The whole thing sounds nice and well put together. It's just the way you name your stuff that is obnoxious, but it sounds good. Plese check out my stuff if you can!

Iron Man (Techno Mix) Iron Man (Techno Mix)

Okay, but needs more...

This sounded fine and everything, but you could really expand on it. Put some more work in, because you could make music. It sounds fine and everything, but is a little too short. And you need the complete song. I'll give you a 4, because I feel nice. Feel free to give feedback on my songs!