Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2 Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2

Very cool

This game is nice and simple, but there is a huge frame rate drop. I go from about 15 fps to maybe 5 fps when I throw the guy, even when I am on the lowest setting. I have a 2.6Ghz processor, and I play most games on high quality. If you can fix this, then this game should turn out really fun.

KynetiK-27 responds:

im doing my best to fix the quality, expect an update soon.

No-Gravity No-Gravity

Good game, but bad controls

The graphics and music was great, but the controls were unresponsive and not accurate. The ship moved extremely slow, so if you could improve these things, then you would have a great game.

Virtua Jam Drummer Virtua Jam Drummer

Very Cool

I really liked this. It is an interesting experiment. You should probably include pre-recorded beats or something in the next installment. But the graphics were nice, and it was interesting. Good Work.

PlanetInvasion PlanetInvasion

Improve!!

I could tell you didn't work that hard on this game. The graphics are bad, and there is this weird problem that when I shoot an enemy that is close to me, I die too. I didn't know if that was glitch or something else. You should make more, better games in the future. Maybe add different weapons, more enemies, a longer game, stuff like that. It would be good then.

Zelda's Ultimate Quiz 1.0 Zelda's Ultimate Quiz 1.0

decent

I thought that this was an okay quiz, and the questions were fine. But you should look harder for good music, because that was a messed up version of the theme in this game. Otherwise, it was fine.

tTLight-SephirothTt responds:

K i will

Star Hunter Star Hunter

O.K.

I could really tell this was done quikly, but it is o.k. The graphics are nice, but the controlls are pretty tough to use on the later levels. Pretty decent.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thank you very much for the kind review, glad you enjoyed it.

Defend Your Keg! Defend Your Keg!

Fun, but repetitve

I liked this game for about two minutes, but then got bored and played anyway. The graphics are good, but you need to add more songs. Also it would help to have powerups to make it less repetitive, and maybe more levels. I don't know. But it was pretty good. Nice.

Dangerous Delivery Dangerous Delivery

Liked it a lot

This game was pretty, except for the hit detection. Even when it was very obvious that I din't hit some thing, the game thought it was, and that's how I lost. Fix that, polish the already good graphics, and this game will be really good.

Aprimes Aprame Aprimes Aprame

nice little experiemnt

I don't think that this is horrible. It just isn't really ecxiting.
Oh, and do any of the numbers not work? Just wondering...

Aprime responds:

all of them work :D

Add me to favs,
www.aprime.tk

[ Tetris Advanced v1.0 ] [ Tetris Advanced v1.0 ]

Not that bad

I have played bad tetris before, and this isn't really terrible. It is playable, the difficulty steadily increases, and the graphics are presentable. Nice work. The music is pretty annoying, though.