The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Amazing

This is one of the best movies I have have ever seen on Newgrounds. The graphics are great, and the sound effects and music are perfect. This really deserves to get noticed, as it is of a quality that surpasses most of the content on this site. Really good job.

A Winner Is You!!!!!! A Winner Is You!!!!!!

I liked it.

Random stuff like this is cool. Thank you for this little beast...

The Magical Adventure!!!! The Magical Adventure!!!!

Very short and very funny

I really like the length of this flash and it was very funny. I would really like to see more of you in the future. But what do the comments say?

WWW(animutation) WWW(animutation)

I really liked it

I thought that this flash was bizzar and funny at the same time. Make more, and nice work.

WirelessTaco responds:

Yeah thanks. I probly make more like it but not for a lil while.

Life Factory Life Factory

Amazing

This was such a great flash. The graphics were great, the music was good, and it was just great. Very good work.

OrigamiNugget responds:

Thanks!

i'm prikedelik i'm prikedelik

I kinda like it, actually

I don't know why, but I actually think this is a neat little flash. There is no plot, no real animation, not much. Just simple, and interesting.

Weird Tale Weird Tale

Better than the second one, but not by much

The graphics here are pretty good, it wasn't that funny, and the sound needs to be improved. Decent for a fourth try, though.

Weird Tales #2 Weird Tales #2

I don't know what to make of this...

If your going to make something that short, at least make the graphics better. It was decent, but that's all.

Fat Food Fat Food

Not terrible, but not great...

This movie was okay, and you should definitely make more. You do need a better microphone, but thats all. O.K.

The Clock War: Part III The Clock War: Part III

Good

I recently started watching the ClockCrew movies, and this one almost made me cry it was so excellent... well, not really, but it was very good. Nice